Keeping Hollywood (35 images)

View: 25 | All
Next >
Restoration work at the Television Center, the Art Deco complex from the early thirties that takes up a whole city block between Santa Monica Boulevard and Romaine Street, at Cole, in the flats just south of Hollywood, but this wasn't always the Television Center. From 1930 to 1975 this was the Hollywood home of Technicolor. All the three-stripe Technicolor films were processed here, from “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs” (1938) to “The Godfather, Part II” (1974)...
more »
View: 25 | All
Next >