Now Pink (30 images)
Sunset Las Palmas Studios was built by Charlie Chaplin's studio manager, John Jasper, in 1919, as Jasper Studios. Then it became Metropolitan Pictures. Harold Lloyd rented the studio in 1925 and Howard Hughes shot the silent version of Hells Angels here 1929 and then it grew into General Services Studios. In 1980, Francis Ford Coppola bought the whole place for his American Zoetrope company and sold all of it in 1983 when that didn’t work out. Then it became Hollywood Center Studios and...