Original Technicolor (30 images)

View: 25 | All
Next >
The Television Center, 6311 Romaine Street – 1930, heroic Art Deco, but from 1930 to 1975, this was the Hollywood home of Technicolor. All the three-stripe Technicolor films were processed here, from "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" (1938) to "The Godfather, Part II" (1974) – the last American film to use the Technicolor dye process. The Technicolor Motion Picture Corporation was founded in Boston in 1914 by three guys from the MIT – thus the...
more »
View: 25 | All
Next >