Western Gold (35 images)

View: 25 | All
< Prev
This black and gold terra cotta building at Third Street and Western Avenue, built in 1931 as the Selig Clothing Store, was designed by Arthur E. Harvey and is one of only two black and gold glazed terra cotta Art Deco buildings left in Los Angeles. This one was declared a Cultural-Historic Monument (#289) on September 20, 1985 and once housed a Crocker Bank branch, but times change. Now, in the middle of Koreatown, it's the home of Dolly Llama – ice cream and waffles – along with...
more »
View: 25 | All
< Prev